Netflix is the most used media service provider across the world. It allows you to watch movies and videos on a subscription basis. Netflix is available on almost all platforms. You can download the Netflix app on Android, iOS, and TVs as well. If you are using a computer, you can open a browser and visit www.netflix.com and start watching your favorite contents right away. If you are not owning a Smart TV and if your TV has an HDMI port, then you can use Chromecast to cast Netflix contents on your TV. Let us discuss how to Chromecast Netflix in this post.
How to Chromecast Netflix?
Netflix is one of the many applications which supports Chromecast and hence, it is very easy to Chromecast Netflix to your TV. There are two ways of casting Netflix:
- Chromecast Netflix using a Mobile phone
- Chromecast Netflix using Desktop
Related: How to Chromecast Vimeo to TV?
How to Chromecast Netflix using a Mobile Phone?
Follow the below steps to cast Netflix to TV using your mobile phone.
1. Plugin your Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Connect your phone to the same WiFi network as that of Chromecast.
3. Open Netflix app and start playing a video in it.
4. You will find the “Cast” button on the Video screen.
5. Click on it and connect to the Chromecast.
6. The video will now play on the big screen.
While the video is playing, you can minimize the app and start using your phone.
Related: How to Chromecast iPhone?
Cast Netflix to the TV using Desktop
Follow the steps below to cast Netflix using your computer.
1. Plugin the Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Connect your computer and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
3. Open Chrome browser and go to the URL “www.netflix.com“.
4. Start playing a video in Netflix.
5. Click on the three dotted menu icon on your Chrome browser.
6. Click “Cast” which is available in the menu.
7. List of available devices will appear.
8. Click on “Sources” and choose “Cast Tab”.
9. Now click on the Chromecast tab.
10. The Netflix video will get cast on your TV using Google Chrome Cast.
While the video is getting screened on your TV, you can use your computer for other purposes which do not interfere with the casting.
As Netflix is one of the compatible Chromecast apps, you can easily connect Netflix to your TV. Netflix is updating its contents on a daily basis and the users are entertained with more contents day by day. If you have a Chromecast and a TV with a larger screen, enjoy movies and TV shows on the TV using the Netflix app.
Thank you guys!