Fibe TV is one of the best IP-based television services owned by Bell Canada Enterprises. It offers a wide variety of content with a better streaming quality. You can stream both the live TV channels and the on-demand video content on Bell Fibe TV. However, the app can be assessed only in Canada. Fibe TV can be installed on all Android as well as iOS smartphones. In addition, it also supports Google Chromecast and other similar devices. Follow the below steps to cast Fibe TV on Chromecast.
Fibe TV Subscription
Fibe TV comes with three subscription plans. They are
- Good – $72.45/month
- Better – $98.45m/month
- Best -133.45/month.
Features of Fibe TV
- Download and stream any content anywhere and anytime.
- It allows users to pause and rewind live TV.
- Check what’s trending on Fibe TV.
- Use your mobile as a remote to control your receiver.
- You can also rent on-demand shows on Fibe TV.
- Google Chromecast.
- Smart TV.
- Smartphone or PC.
- Stable WiFi connection.
- Connect your Google Chromecast to your TV.
- Connect your Smartphone and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
Chromecast Fibe TV
Fibe TV can be cast on Chromecast in two ways.
- Using the smartphone app.
- Using a PC.
How to Cast Fibe TV to Chromecast TV using Smartphone
You can cast Fibe TV using the smartphone app itself as the app comes with the in-built cast icon. Follow the below steps to cast the Fibe TV app on your Chromecast.
Step1: Open the Fibe TV app on your smartphone. If you don’t have the app, install the app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
Step2: Choose any video to cast. (You can choose any of your favorite videos).
Step3: Tap the Cast icon on the top right corner of the screen.
Step4: The video will mirror to your Google Chromecast.
If you want to stop the casting, click the Cast icon again and choose to Stop Casting.
How to Stream Fibe TV on Chromecast TV using a PC
You can also cast Fibe TV to TV using a PC. For this, you need to have the Google Chrome Browser on your PC.
Step1: Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
Step2: Enter the Fibe TV’s URL fibetv.com in the search bar and hit Enter.
Step3: Now tap the three-dotted icon at the top right corner of the screen.
Step4: Choose the Cast option on the list.
Step5: Select your Chromecast device. Click Sources and choose Cast Tab.
Step6: When the cast is done. You will notice that the Cast icon will look different.
Step7: After the casting, click Log In and enter your login credentials.
Step8: Choose any video, and the video will be cast to your Chromecast TV.
Step9: If you want to stop casting, click the Cast icon and choose to Stop Casting.
How to Fix Fibe TV on Chromecast not Working?
Here are some common troubleshooting techniques to fix the Fibe TV on Chromecast not working issue.
- Make sure your Chromecast device is connected properly with the adapter that came with the Chromecast device.
- Connect your smartphone/ PC and Chromecast device with the same internet connection.
- Turn off your Chromecast device and restart it again after a few minutes.
- Update the Fibe TV app on Smartphone or the Chrome browser on a PC.
- Update the latest Firmware version on Chromecast.
- If any of the above steps don’t work, reset your Chromecast device to factory settings.
Fibe TV is a must-have app as it contains all the live and on-demand videos. Cast Fibe TV to stream all the Fibe TV content on the big TV screen. Though the Fibe TV is a subscription-based service, every penny is worth spending on Fibe TV.
Yes, you can Chromecast Fibe TV content to any smart TV.
You can stream Fibe TV on Firestick outside Canada using the VPN on Chromecast or TV.