Dailymotion is an online video hosting site like YouTube that has content more or less equal to YouTube. It is available for all Android, iOS smartphones, PCs. You can also download the video so that you can play offline. If you find any difficulties with YouTube, you can go for Dailymotion. It has content over music, video updates, news, sports, and much more. Dailymotion is a free app, and there are no subscription plans. Follow the below instruction to know how to cast Dailymotion on Chromecast.
Related: How to cast Twitch on Chromecast?
Is it Possible to Chromecast Dailymotion?
Yes, the Dailymotion app has built-in Chromecast support. So, it is possible to cast the videos of the Dailymotion platform to your TV hassle-free. And with only a tap, you can watch the videos of the Dailymotion platform on the big screen. So, if you really want to watch the Dailymotion videos on the big screen, you can follow the steps below.
How to Chromecast Dailymotion on TV?
You can cast Dailymotion on Chromecast smart TV in two ways.
- Screen Mirror Dailymotion on smartphone
- Cast by Chrome browser
- Smart TV.
- Google Chromecast.
- Stable WiFi connection.
- Connect your Google Chromecast to your smart TV.
- Make sure that your smartphone and Chromecast are connected to the same WiFi network.
How to Cast Dailymotion to Chromecast TV from Android / iOS Smartphone
Dailymotion app has built-in Chromecast support. So, you can cast your favorite videos from the Dailymotion app to your Chromecast TV.
2. Next, launch the Dailymotion app after installation.
3. Sign in to your Dailymotion account.
4. Choose any video you want to cast to your TV.
5. Tap on the Cast icon from the upper right corner.
6. Next, choose your Chromecast device.
Finally, the Dailymotion video will be cast to your TV.
How to Chromecast Dailymotion using PC
You can also cast the Dailymotion app from your PC browser. The steps to do the same are as follows:
1. Open the Google Chrome Browser, and in the search bar, type the Dailymotion’s URL https://www.dailymotion.com and hit Enter.
2. Play any video. While playing the video, tap the three-dotted icon in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Choose the Cast option on the list.
4. In the list of devices displayed, choose your Chromecast TV.
5. Click the Sources button and select Cast Tab.
Now the video will be cast to your Chromecast smart TV. While playing the video, you can do any other work on your PC. It will not affect the video.
Related: How to Chromecast YuppTV to TV?
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can Chromecast Dailymotion.
Restart your Chromecast device and try again.
Update the Dailymotion app and try again.