Facebook is the most used social media website across the world. It allows users to post, comment, like and share videos, photos and much more in it. The UI of Facebook has been updated on a timely basis. Every new update has some minor bugs fixed and improved UI. Facebook is available for Android, Windows, iOS, Amazon Fire TV Stick, MAC, and other major platforms as well. Even if there is no application available, you can use a web version using a browser. You can also use Chromecast to cast Facebook videos on TV as well. Let us discuss more on how to Chromecast Facebook Videos to TV in this post.
- Google Chromecast
- WiFi Connectivity
- A Mobile Phone with Facebook installed
- A TV with HDMI port
Related: How to Update Chromecast?
How to Chromecast Facebook Videos to TV?
Follow the steps below to cast Facebook videos to TV using a Chromecast:
Note: Connect your mobile phone and Chromecast to the same WiFi Network.
1. Plug in your Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Now open Facebook app on your mobile phone.
3. Play the video which you want to see on your TV.
4. Tap the video to watch the video in full screen mode.
5. If your Chromecast and mobile phone are connected to the same WiFi Network, you will find the “Cast” icon on the top right of the video. Tap on the icon.
6. The available devices will appear. Click on the device through which you want to cast the video.
7. Facebook will connect to the Chromecast device to play the video.
8. After connecting, the video will start playing on your TV.
Related: How to Chromecast from Laptop to TV?
The above are the steps required to cast Facebook to the TV using Chromecast. By casting the video of Facebook, you can watch it on the TV along with your friends and family. By using similar steps, you can cast all sorts of videos available on your Facebook. If you wish to see the photos and the entire app on the TV, then instead of casting, you can screen mirror your phone to the TV.
Thank you guys. Visit www.chromecastappstips.com for more Chromecast Tips & Tricks.