Facebook is the most used social media website across the world. It allows users to post, comment, like and share videos, photos and much more in it. The UI of Facebook has been updated on a timely basis. Every new update has some minor bugs fixed and improved UI. Facebook is available for Android, Windows, iOS, Amazon Fire TV Stick, MAC, and other major platforms as well. Even if there is no application available, you can use a web version using a browser. You can also use Chromecast to cast Facebook videos on TV as well. Let us discuss more on how to Chromecast Facebook Videos to TV in this post.
Note: Facebook is one of the compatible Chromecast apps. Hence, you can easily cast all sort of Facebook videos like Facebook Live, Facebook Watch and much more on your TV.
- Google Chromecast
- WiFi Connectivity
- A Mobile Phone with Facebook installed
- A TV with HDMI port
Related: How to Update Chromecast?
How to Chromecast Facebook Videos on TV?
Follow the steps below to cast Facebook videos to the TV using a Chromecast:
Note: Connect your mobile phone and Chromecast to the same WiFi Network.
1. Plugin your Chromecast to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Now, open the Facebook app on your smartphone.
3. Play the video which you want to see on your TV.
4. If your Chromecast and mobile phone are connected to the same WiFi network, you will find the “Cast” icon on the top right of the video. Tap on the icon.
6. The available devices will appear. Click on the device through which you want to cast the video.
7. Facebook will connect to the Chromecast device to play the video.
8. After connecting, the video will start playing on your TV.
Related: How to Chromecast from Laptop to TV?
How to Chromecast Facebook Live Videos to TV?
The process of casting Facebook Live is similar to the casting process mentioned above. You can easily cast Facebook Live videos to your TV with the above methods.
The above are the steps required to cast Facebook to the TV using Chromecast. By casting the video of Facebook, you can watch it on the TV along with your friends and family. By using similar steps, you can cast all sorts of videos available on your Facebook. If you wish to see the photos and the entire app on the TV, then instead of casting, you can screen mirror your phone to the TV. Visit www.chromecastappstips.com for more Chromecast Tips & Tricks.