Kissanime is a great animation website with English-subbed and dubbed anime shows in HD quality. All the anime contents are organized under various categories like action, adventure, comedy, sci-fi, thriller, crime, documentary, drama, family, fantasy, kids, music, war, politics, and many more. This platform also provides top-rated animation movies and recent trending anime videos on its home screen for instant watch. The Kissanime app was introduced recently with a user-friendly interface. Also, you can cast all the Kissanime contents to your TV by using the Google Chromecast device.
Steps to Chromecast Kissanime
You can Chromecast Kissanime in two ways,
- Chromecast Kissanime directly from PC
- Chromecast Kissanime from smartphone
Related: Check out the list of Chromecast Compatible Apps
How to Cast Kissanime to Chromecast TV from PC
Kissanime is an animation streaming service with an ad-supporting feature. To avoid advertisements in between your streaming, you need to register a free account. Now, let’s see how you can cast Kissanime to your TV.
1. Connect your Desktop/laptop and Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network
2. Open the web browser on your Desktop and navigate to the search bar
3. Enter https://kissanime.com.ru/ to visit the Kissanime website.
4. Select the anime video from the website to play.
5. Right-click anywhere on the screen.
6. Choose the Cast option from the list.
7. Your device will search for the available device.
9. Click on the source drop-down box and select the Cast tab.
9. Select your Chromecast device from the search result.
Now, you can stream your anime from the Kissanime website on your Chromecast-connected big screen.
Related: How to Chromecast Photos to TV
How to Chromecast Kissanime from Android Smartphone
There is no official app for the Kissanime platform. However, you can visit the official website of Kissanime on a web browser on your Android Smartphone to access the anime content.
1. Connect your Android Smartphone and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, launch the Chrome browser.
3. On the URL box, enter the URL https://kissanime.com.ru/.
4. Choose an anime show to watch.
5. Swipe the screen from up to down to enter into the Notification Panel.
6. Select Cast and choose your Chromecast device.
7. Next, go to the Chrome browser and play the anime content you want.
8. Finally, you can watch the anime content from Kiss Anime on your TV.
No, there is no official app to Kissanime.
Yes, the Kissanime platform was shut down in the year 2020. However, currently, the Kissanime platform is revived in a new domain.
Yes, it is free to watch anime shows on the Kissanime platform.