When it comes to casting contents from PC to Chromecast, we always rely on Chrome browser. But, most of us don’t know the fact that Brave Browser also has built-in cast support for Chromecast. Even though it is not popular, it has over 25 million monthly active users and 1 million verified publishers. If you have used any other web browser, you can easily import all the browser data to Brave. According to its official website, Brave browser loads web pages 6 times faster than Chrome & Safari. It has built-in tools to prevent malware attacks and keep your information safe and secure. Let’s discuss the procedure to cast the Brave browser from your PC to Chromecast connected TV or Chromecast built-in TV.
- Ensure that the Brave browser that you installed on the PC was updated to the latest version. It is essential for bug-free streaming. If you haven’t installed it yet, get it from its official site.
- Connect your Brave browser installed PC (Windows or Mac) and Chromecast to the same network.
How to Chromecast Brave Browser from your PC
(1) Turn on the devices and launch the Brave browser on PC.
(2) Click the Hamburger menu that you can find on the top right corner.
(3) Select the Settings menu.
(4) On the left-side menu, click the Extension menu.
(5) Now, enable Media Router by clicking the toggle located next to the menu.
(6) The browser will prompt you to restart it. Click the Relaunch Now menu to the restart the browser.
(7) After re-launching the browser, close the Settings screen and open the web page that you want to cast
(8) Now, right-click anywhere on the screen and tap the Cast menu.
(9) Choose your Chromecast device and start casting it.
Brave is a genuine browser to use as a Chrome alternative for the casting process. Those who want to cast Brave browser from their smartphone have to mirror the device screen on Chromecast. After mirroring the device screen, they can send the Brave browser contents to a bigger screen.