F1 (Formula 1) is a high-class and richest racing sport with millions of fans following around the Globe. It is also one of the highest watched sporting events too. F1 TV is the official service that Live streams all the F1 events anywhere around the world. It is a subscription-based Formula 1 streaming service that offers instant updates from all driver onboard cameras, leaderboard data, driver maps, live timing, and several other F1 data aspects. Apart from F1 sports, you can also stream F2, F3, Porsche Super cup replays, moto GPs, etc. If you have the new “Chromecast with Google TV” device and are interested in watching F1 Sports, here is how to stream it on your device.
There are two plans available on F1 TV:
F1 TV Pro Subscription:
1 Month – $9.99 per month
1 year – $79.99 per month
F1 TV Acess Subscription:
1 Month – $2.99 per month
1 Year – $26.99 per year
TV Subscribe to the F1 TV plans, and you can visit the official website of Formula 1.
Note: There may be a slight variation in price for F1 TV, depending on the country you’re residing in.
How to Sideload F1 TV on Google TV
 On the home screen on your Google TV, click on the Search icon.
 Type or say Downloader using Google TV remote.
 Choose Downloader tile from the suggestion and click on Install.
 After installation, go to Settings and enable Unknown source access for Downloader.
Settings >> Apps >> Security & Restrictions >> Unknown Sources >> Downloader >> Turn on the Toggle.
 Once enabled, launch the Downloader from the Your Apps section.
 Enter the following URL: https://bit.ly/3k983JD in the URL box.
 Click on Go to start downloading the F1 TV apk file.
 Once the apk is downloaded, click on Install to begin the installation process.
 After installation, launch the app and sign in with your F1 TV subscribed account.
 Watch all the F1 racing live with detailed stats and analysis from your home.
How to Cast F1 TV to Google TV
The following are the steps that you should follow to cast F1 TV to Google TV.
1. Get to the Google Play Store or the App Store on your Android Smartphone or iOS Smartphone.
2. Search for the F1 TV app and install it.
Download link: Google Play Store
Download Link: App Store
3. Then, you can launch the F1 TV app and sign in to your account.
4. Choose any live game or archived games to watch.
5. You can find the Cast icon from the upper right corner. Tap on the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Chromecast device.
NOTE: You should have connected your Google TV and Android or iOS Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network for your Chromecast device to appear on the list of available devices section.
7. Now, you can watch the F1 game on your Google TV.
How to Watch Formula 1 Racing without F1 TV
If you are not interested in sideloading F1 TV on Google TV, there are some subscription-based Live TV streaming services that you can use to watch Formula 1 racing on your Google TV device. Some of the services are
All the above-mentioned services are available to access directly from the Google TV Play Store. With a subscription to any of these services, you can watch F1 racing by streaming the respective Live TV channel.
- You can also watch F1 sports with the ESPN app on your Google TV device. All you need is an active cable TV subscription with ESPN 1, 2, or 3 channels activated. If all things are set, you are good to watch F1 on the ESPN app by signing in with your cable or satellite TV provider account.
- You can also cast all the above-mentioned apps from your smartphone or PC to the Google TV device. Ensure both the Google TV device and the F1 casting device are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch live F1 games with the F1 TV app.
F1 TV app in unavailable in the Indian region. However, you can use a VPN to access the F1 TV app inside India.